Families With Children Qualify for Monthly Payments
SimplifyCT is helping families register for the Child Tax Credit program for free!
Working together with nonprofits, we help parents sign up for the program, at no cost, allowing them to receive up to $3600 per child!
How does it work?
- The IRS pays families with children each month starting in July 2021.
- You can receive up to $3,600 per child depending on their age.
- You get the Child Tax Credit when you file 2021 taxes, or file a specific Child Tax Credit form with the IRS.
Are you eligible?
- ANY family with children can benefit, as long as the child has a social security number.
- Employment & income are NOT required.
- The child must have been under 18 on December 31, 2021.
- The child must live with you most of the time.
What do I need to do?
- You do not need to take action, as long as you have filed a 2020 or 2021 tax return. If you filed your taxes, you will receive the Child Tax Credit automatically.
- If you have not registered, don’t worry, just fill out the form on this page and we’ll help you complete the registration.
- If you haven’t received your stimulus checks, we can help you with those, too.
Have you already filed your taxes and are looking to check your refund or stimulus payment status?
You can check your status by visiting the IRS Website:
Are you having trouble with identifyng yourself in the IRS tool?
The best thing to do is to contact your local IRS office. Here’s how to find the office closest to you:
If you still have a question, please call us!
Call us Monday – Friday, 9am – 2pm at 860-590-8910
Click the button above to get started now!
Our secure online portal is open 24 hours a day, with no long lines, no waiting, and no appointments necessary.
Safe | Secure | Simplified
SimplifyCT’s free tax preparation services are part of the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. With 90 certified volunteers, we are ready to help you get the benefits you are entitled to.